What is it that makes you tick? What gets your heart racing in excitement? What can always break you out of a bad mood? Is there a switch you can flicker to jump start your imagination?
How well do you know you?
Some are easily achievable and you routinely share. But what if you dig a little deeper to those ones you don’t talk about? What is holding you back? If they make you genuinely filled with joy, why don’t you tap into those more often?
These were my wandering thoughts as I sat atop Sunset point at Bryce Canyon watching the setting sun cast a orange glow over the breathtaking hoodoos & then the full moon took over with a wide-cast light shining down from above…..as happy as I have been in quite some time & able to fully engage with my thoughts. My list that is just getting started:
- Visiting my beautiful 5 nieces & nephews
- Jetskiing & wakeboarding all day
- Seeing a Duke basketball game at Cameron Indoor Stadium
- Playing racquetball
- Disney cruising
- Planning my next crazy adventure travel
- Sunsets (or sunrises if I can force myself to get up)
- Hiking, climbing, mountain biking and exploring anywhere new
- Motivational quotes
- Winnie the Pooh
- Firefighter dramas
- Live acoustic bands in small venues
- Buying unique sneakers
- Watching FRIENDS
- Going to the movies
- Playing guitar hero
- Reading lawyer fiction novels
- Kickboxing classes
- Massages & hot baths with candles
- Dunkin’ hot chocolate
- Sungazer lilies
- Christmas lights
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival
Smiles and energy are contagious – own it!!!